Our adjustable slip-on
This roomy slipper is cushioned underfoot to give you greater comfort. It’s a good choice if your feet are very swollen or bandaged and the broad toe area is ideal for problem toes. It’s also very easy to put on– simply pre-adjust the touch-fastening strap to fit your foot shape and slip it on.
Why you'll love Ronnie...
- Cushioned footbed is removable to give you extra depth
- Roomy, seam-free front is ideal for problem toes
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Supportive around the heel
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove footbed before washing). Please note Navy Plaid Wool-Mix is not washable.
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 30°c (please note Navy Plaid Wool-Mix is not washable) then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the footbed before washing.
Ronnie Cosyfeet slipper mens
This item is VAT exempt for those who have a chronic illness or disability.
If you suffer from a disability we can offer this item at the VAT discounted rate.
Alternativly, if you are a charity please supply us with you Reg. Number.
There are severe penalties for making a false declaration. If you are in doubt about your own eligibility you should get advice from the National Advice Service for VAT before declaring
This item can be collected in store to avoid the delivery fee. Please send us an email to arrange a viewing of this product or a collection.
You are welcome to give us a call on 01462 811211 to arrange delivery or payment over the phone.
Depending on the Weight & Size of your order we may use different services to deliver your product.
If your item is large we will give you a quote on an individual basis, for this service please send us an email or call us.