The VacuAide 7314 Quiet Suction Unit has been designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way. It has an exceptionally low noise level without compromising suction performance.
- Supplied with its own carry bag for discreet portable use
- Effective airways clearance for bronchial / oral hygiene
- Simple to operate with a single on/off switch
- Helps to control infection
- Provides effective airways clearance and helps to control infection
- Areas of application – Bronchial/Oral hygiene
- Bottle Design – The design of the 800ml bottle incorporates the bacterial filter into the canister lid making it easy to replace
- The lid itself is made from a flexible material, which allows it to be easily removed yet provides a secure fit. Can be autoclaved for multi patient use
- Simple Operation – The VacuAide QSU is simple to operate with a single on/off switch and easy grip adjustment gauge for setting the suction pressure
- Portable suctioning – The 7314P QSU suction unit is supplied with its own carry bag designed to allow discreet portable use of the device
- The carry bag also features a selection of pockets for neatly storing the power lead and accessories whilst not in use
- The internal battery is rechargeable and provides up to 60 minutes of operation
- VacuAide Filter – The VacuAide 7314 is supplied with an additional hydrophobic filter. As a filter can become occluded through secretion or cleaning solution; having a spare filter on hand is recommended
- Low noise level
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Can be operated discreetly inside the personal carry case
- Comes with a 800ml canister (optional 1200ml canister available)
- Complete with 100-240 V power supply and 12 V DC car adaptor
- Up to 60 minute internal battery run time (7314P model only)
- Built to ISO 10079-1
VacuAide QSU Suction Unit
This item is VAT exempt for those who have a chronic illness or disability.
If you suffer from a disability we can offer this item at the VAT discounted rate.
Alternativly, if you are a charity please supply us with you Reg. Number.
There are severe penalties for making a false declaration. If you are in doubt about your own eligibility you should get advice from the National Advice Service for VAT before declaring
This item can be collected in store to avoid the delivery fee. Please send us an email to arrange a viewing of this product or a collection.
You are welcome to give us a call on 01462 811211 to arrange delivery or payment over the phone.
Depending on the Weight & Size of your order we may use different services to deliver your product.
If your item is large we will give you a quote on an individual basis, for this service please send us an email or call us.