- Provides grip in snow or icy weather conditions
- Suitable for most walking sticks and crutches
- 'Flips up’ when not in use
- Supplied with screws to easily fit to walking stick
- Five pronged Ice Grip assists users when using their walking aids in snow or icy weather conditions
- Suitable for most walking sticks and crutches with tubing / ferrule sizes between 19mm and 22mm
- Ice grip can be ‘flipped up’ when not in use into a locked position to allow walking stick to be used as normal
- Supplied with 2 pairs of screws; shorter screws to install the ice grip on narrow tubing and longer screws for wider tubing
Walking stick Ice Grip
This item is VAT exempt for those who have a chronic illness or disability.
If you suffer from a disability we can offer this item at the VAT discounted rate.
Alternativly, if you are a charity please supply us with you Reg. Number.
There are severe penalties for making a false declaration. If you are in doubt about your own eligibility you should get advice from the National Advice Service for VAT before declaring
This item can be collected in store to avoid the delivery fee. Please send us an email to arrange a viewing of this product or a collection.
You are welcome to give us a call on 01462 811211 to arrange delivery or payment over the phone.
Depending on the Weight & Size of your order we may use different services to deliver your product.
If your item is large we will give you a quote on an individual basis, for this service please send us an email or call us.